- Healthy male and female subjects between the ages of 21 and 55 years.
- Body mass Index (BMI) of 18 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight > 45 kg (99 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant abnormality.
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec at Screening.
- Receiving selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and/or sympathomimetic
- Abnormal liver function tests.
- A positive urine drug screen, history of excessive alcohol and tobacco use.