- Men or women aged 18 - 50 years (healthy subjects) or greater than 55 years old
(subjects with Alzheimer's Disease)
- Women must be surgically sterile or postmenopausal
- Subjects with Alzheimer's Disease must be generally healthy, but may have a stable,
chronic illness if well controlled.
- Healthy subjects may not be on any prescription or investigation drugs within 30 days
of start of study.
- Subjects with Alzheimer's Disease may not be on any cholinesterase inhibitors such as
donepezil (Aricept®) or rivastigmine (Exelon®) within 4 weeks of the start of the