ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men or women aged 18 - 50 years (healthy subjects) or greater than 55 years old (subjects with Alzheimer's Disease)
- Women must be surgically sterile or postmenopausal
- Subjects with Alzheimer's Disease must be generally healthy, but may have a stable, chronic illness if well controlled.
- Healthy subjects may not be on any prescription or investigation drugs within 30 days
of start of study.
- Subjects with Alzheimer's Disease may not be on any cholinesterase inhibitors such as
donepezil (Aricept®) or rivastigmine (Exelon®) within 4 weeks of the start of the
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Glendale, California