ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Age ≥ 18 years old
2. Enrolled in SEARCH 010 protocol and have protocol-defined acute HIV-1 infection (Tested 4th generation HIV EIA negative and NAT positive or tested 4th generation HIV EIA positive, negative by less sensitive EIA and NAT positive)
3. Choose to start HAART according to protocol
4. Understand the study and sign informed consent form. Persons who cannot read will have the consent form read to them by a study staff and they can give informed consent by using thumb print.
5. Availability for follow-up for the planned study duration
1. Persons who have a history of a medical or psychiatric disorder by investigator's
interview and physical examination according to standard practices, that in the judgment of
the investigator(s), would interfere with or serve as a contraindication to adherence to
the study protocol or ability to give informed consent.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in