ABOUT THIS STUDY
Subjects must meet all of the following inclusion criteria to be eligible for enrollment into the study:
- Use in the treatment of invasive candidiasis in adult patients
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated data privacy statement indicating that the subject (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
Subjects presenting with any of the following will not be included in the study:
- Subjects to whom Eraxis IV was prescribed for other diseases than candidemia and other
forms of Candida infections (intra-abdominal abscess, and peritonitis) (in case where
the starting date of Eraxis IV administration is prior to 10 Mar 2015) or invasive
candidiasis in adult patients (in case where the starting date of Eraxis IV
administration is 10 Mar 2015 or after).
- Subjects less than 18 ages should be excluded in this study since safety and
effectiveness in pediatric patients have not been established yet.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance, or to any of the excipients.
- Hypersensitivity to other medicinal products of the echinocandin class (e.g.
- Subjects enrolled in the prospective phase study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Deokjin-gu, Jeollabuk-do