ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Dysfunctional immune system (reduced neutrophils).
- Confirmed Candida infection, defined as growth of Candida from a normally sterile site accompanied by signs and symptoms of infection.
- Male of female ≥16 years of age.
- Expected hospitalization for at least ten (10) days.
- Pregnancy or breast feeding or planning to become pregnant during the study.
- Recent treatment with one of the study drugs over the last 30 days.
- Allergy to either study drug or to this class of drugs.
- Significant liver dysfunction.
- Suspected Candida osteomyelitis, endocarditis, meningitis or any other infections of
the central nervous system.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- GRENOBLE Cedex 09,
- Strasbourg Cedex,