ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male or female subjects between the ages of >=11 and <=18 years at the time of enrollment.
- Negative urine pregnancy test for all female subjects.
- Parent/legal guardian or subject under supervision of the parent/legal guardian must be able to complete all relevant study procedures during study participation.
- History of any invasive meningococcal disease.
- A previous anaphylactic or severe vaccine-associated adverse reaction.
- Any clinically significant chronic disease.
- A known or suspected disease of the immune system or those receiving immunosuppressive
therapy, including systemic corticosteroids. Topical, inhaled or intra-articular
corticosteroids are allowed.
- Participation in another investigational study in the 1-month (30-day) period before
study visit 1 and during the conduct of the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Herston, Queensland
- North Adelaide, South Australia
- Carlton, Victoria
- Subiaco, Western Australia
- Oborniki Slaskie,
- Siemianowice Slaskie,
- Santiago de Compostela, La Coruna
- Getafe, Madrid
- Vigo, Pontevedra
- South Miami, Florida
- Santiado de Compostela, La Coruña
- Mostóles, Madrid
- Pamplona, Navarra
- Bad Saulgau,
- Oberndorf / Neckar,