- Healthy male or female subjects between the ages of >=11 and enrollment.
- Negative urine pregnancy test for all female subjects.
- Parent/legal guardian or subject under supervision of the parent/legal guardian must
be able to complete all relevant study procedures during study participation.
- History of any invasive meningococcal disease.
- A previous anaphylactic or severe vaccine-associated adverse reaction.
- Any clinically significant chronic disease.
- A known or suspected disease of the immune system or those receiving immunosuppressive
therapy, including systemic corticosteroids. Topical, inhaled or intra-articular
corticosteroids are allowed.
- Participation in another investigational study in the 1-month (30-day) period before
study visit 1 and during the conduct of the study.