- Post-bronchodilator FEV1/FVC ratio
- Diagnosis of moderate COPD for a minimum of 6 months.
- Stable disease for at least 1 month prior to screening
- More than 2 exacerbations of COPD requiring treatment with oral steroids in the
preceding year or hospitalisation for the treatment of COPD within 3 months of
screening or more than twice during the preceding year.
- History of a lower respiratory tract infection or significant disease instability
during the month preceding screening or during the time between screening and