- 16 years of age or older patients with CAP.
- Patients who were diagnosed as moderate in severity.
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity or intolerance to azithromycin, other macrolides,
- Hepatic dysfunction (AST, ALT, total bilirubin > 3 times institutional normal).
- Severe renal dysfunction (creatinine clearance
- Patients who have a history of severe heart diseases (4th -degree of NYHA). Patients
who have a congenital or sporadic long QT syndrome, or who are received the drugs with
reported QT prolongation.
- Severe underlying disease.