ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18-55, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 18-30 kg/m2; total body weight >50kg (110lbs).
- Pregnant or nursing females.
- Females of child-bearing potential.
- Evidence of history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic,
allergic or autoimmune disease or clinical findings at screening.
- Smoking within the previous 6 months.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut