ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Measured Height below -2 SD
- Bone age below 13 years for a boy and below 11 years for a girl
- Glucocorticosteroid treatment for 12 months at least
- Glucocorticosteroid dose above or equal to 0.2 mg/kg/day of prednisone or equivalent dose over the last 12 months
- Glucocorticosteroid treatment is anticipated to be sustained for 1 more year at least
- The child benefits of the French social security cover
- Child who has never been treated by GH.
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the patient's parents/guardians and from the patient himself/herself if he/she is able to receive and understand the information have been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- No glucose intolerance or diabetes mellitus on an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test dated less than 3 months
- Severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory abnormality
that may increase the risk associated with trial participation or investigational
product administration or may interfere with the interpretation of trial results and,
in the judgment of the investigator, would make the subject inappropriate for entry
into this trial.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in