ABOUT THIS STUDY
- The patient has a diagnosis of RA based upon the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) 1987 Revised Criteria.
- The patient has active disease at both Screening and Baseline, as defined by both: ≥6 joints tender or painful on motion; and ≥6 joints swollen; and fulfills 1 of the following 2 criteria at Screening: 1.ESR (Westergren method) >28 mm in the local laboratory. 2. CRP >7 mg/L in the central laboratory
- Patient had an inadequate response to at least one DMARD (traditional or biologic) due to lack of efficacy or toxicity.
- No evidence of active or latent or inadequately treated infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Patient has washed out of all DMARDs other that antimalarials
- Blood dyscrasias including confirmed: 1. Hemoglobin <9 g/dL or Hematocrit <30%; 2.
White blood cell count <3.0 x 109/L; 3. Absolute neutrophil count <1.2 x 109/L; 4.
Platelet count <100 x 109/L
- History of any other autoimmune rheumatic disease other than Sjogren's syndrome
- No malignancy or history of malignancy.
- History of infection requiring hospitalization, parenteral antimicrobial therapy, or
as otherwise judged clinically significant by the investigator, within the 6 months
prior to the first dose of study drug
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama