ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document indicating that the subject (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all pertinent aspects of the study.
- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 40 and 55 years, inclusive
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of approximately 18 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant haematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Loss of vision in one eye due to non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
regardless of whether or not this event was temporally associated with the use of a
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in