ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Must meet American College of Rheumatology criteria for rheumatoid arthritis with functional class I to III.
- Rheumatoid arthritis disease onset at >16 years of age and duration of disease at least 6 months.
- Men or women of nonchildbearing potential (WONCBP), aged 20 to 70 years, inclusive at the screening visit.
- Any significant health problems other than rheumatoid arthritis.
- Treatment of greater than 10 mg of prednisone per day.
- Therapy with immunosuppressants within 6 months before study day 1
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama