ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male Japanese subjects between the ages of 21 and 50 years inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >45 kg.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Positive result for HIV, Hepatitis B surface antigen (HbsAg) or HCV antibody.
- Hypersensitivity/allergic reactions to any component of maraviroc, including soy
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in