- Men aged 20 to 45 years inclusive at screening. Sexually active men must agree to use
a medically acceptable form of contraception during the study and continue it for 12
weeks after study drug administration.
- Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 17.6 to 26.4 kg/m2 and body weight greater than
or equal to 45 kg.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of screening evaluations.
- Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day as determined by history. Must
be able to abstain from smoking during the inpatient stay.
- Have a high probability for compliance with and completion of the study.
- Presence or history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of the
- Any subject who had orthopedic surgery within 12 weeks of the screening visit or has
planned (elective) orthopedic surgery within 12 weeks of study drug administration.
- Acute disease state (eg, nausea, vomiting, infection, fever, active infection, or
diarrhea) within 7 days before enrollment.