ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Outpatient men and women, between the ages of 18 to 75 years, fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Employed for 20 hours or more for a minimum of 1 month prior to baseline.
- Primary diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder with symptoms for at least 30 days prior to baseline.
- Treatment with desvenlafaxine succinate sustained release at any time in the past
and/or venlafaxine (Effexor or Effexor XR) 1 year prior to baseline.
- Treatment-resistant defined as any of the following failed treatments in the past 3
years: 3 or more previous adequate trials of >=2 classes of antidepressant medication,
electroconvulsive therapy, or psychotherapy (2 adequate trials).
- Current (within 12 months prior to the screening visit) psychoactive substance abuse
or dependence (including alcohol), manic episode, posttraumatic stress disorder,
obsessive-compulsive disorder, or a lifetime diagnosis of bipolar or psychotic
- Clinically important abnormalities on physical examination, electrocardiogram (ECG),
or laboratory evaluations.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Vancouver, British Columbia