- Healthy male and/or female (non-childbearing potential) subjects between the ages of
18 and 55 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities
identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood
pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Prothrombin time (PT)/INR, and partial thromboplastin time (PTT).
- Plasma Protein C and Protein S activity (functional) within the normal reference
- A known sensitivity or previous intolerance to Dimebon or warfarin.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing) disease or clinical findings at Screening.
- Subjects receiving warfarin for treatment of active thromboembolic events (ie,
pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis), as well as subjects anticoagulated with
prosthetic heart valves.