- Informed consent signed by patients prior to this study entry.
- 18 years of age or older at the screening visit.
- Patients with cIAI or cSSTI.
- Patients who are going to or have just been given in the previous 48 hours at least a
dose of tigecycline to treat any of the above infections.
- In the opinion of the investigator, the patient will be able to comply with the
requirements of the protocol.
- Known hypersensibility to tigecycline.
- Females who are pregnant, breast feeding, or at risk of pregnancy and not using a
medically acceptable form of contraception.
- Use any investigational drug within four weeks of the screening visit.
- Uncooperative patients or a history of poor compliance.