ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patient undergoing major abdominal surgery (Biliary strictures, Pancreatico-duodenectomy, Esophagectomy, Total proctocolectomy, Hemicolectomy, Gastrectomy, Other major abdominal surgeries with similar expected blood loss)
- Patients with a platelet count less than 100, 000/mm3 or history of thrombocytopenia.
- Patients with known coagulopathy.
- Patients with anemia (hemoglobin levels less than 8 mg/dl)
- Patients with documented DVT or PE at screening or in past three months.
- Patients with any associated major illness (e.g., severe cardiac or respiratory
- Anticoagulants (other than LMWH or heparin in prophylactic doses to prevent deep vein
thrombosis), direct thrombin inhibitors or thrombolytic therapy administered or
completed within last week
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Baroda, Gujarat
- Surat, Gujarat