ABOUT THIS STUDY
- currently smoking at least 15 cigarettes daily
- in good health
- able to read and speak English fluently
- have a home telephone and plan to reside in Western New York for 6 months
- willing to make quit attempt
- signed informed consent
- who planned quit attempt.
- serious medical condition
- depression or mental health condition requiring treatment in the past year
- history of panic disorder, psychosis, bipolar disorder
- alcohol or drug abuse in the past year
- use of tobacco products other than cigarettes
- current use of other cessation pharmacotherapies
- pregnancy/planned pregnancy.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Houston, Texas
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Buffalo, New York