1. Men or women of nonchildbearing potential aged 18 to 50 years.
2. Healthy as determined by investigator on the basis of medical history and physical
examination, laboratory test results, and 12-lead ECG. 3. Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer
than 10 cigarettes per day.
1. No history of thyroid abnormalities.
2. No presence or history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of
3. No history of drug abuse.
4. No use of any systemic steroids for 3 months.
5. No history of claustrophobia.