ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Fully vaccinated children who participated in a previous Wyeth study (Study D139-P506) and received a booster dose of either 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPV23) or pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PnCV) per the original protocol for that study.
- Subjects must be in good health as determined by medical history, physical examination and clinical judgment.
- Known allergy to any component of the 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (7vPnC)
or 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (13vPnC).
- History of documented invasive pneumococcal disease (defined as a positive culture of
S. pneumoniae from a normally sterile body site).
- Any known or suspected disease or dysfunction of the immune system, including: HIV
infection, Malignancy, Receipt of immunosuppressive therapy, Sickle cell
- Receipt of immune-globulin within the past 3 months.
- Receipt of either PSV or 7vPnCV since the completion of Study D139-P506.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Oakland, California