ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Men, aged 20 to 50 years of age inclusive at screening.
2. Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 17.6 to 26.4 kg/m2 and body weight ≥45 kg.
3. Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of the screening evaluations.
4. Nonsmoker of smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day as determined by history.
1. Presence of history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of the
2. History of drug abuse within 1 year.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in