ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and female subjects from 18 and 55 years old.
- Body weight between 40 kg (88 lbs) and 100 kg (220 lbs).
- Subjects with evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal,
endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, ocular,
neurologic, or allergic disease.
- Subjects with any condition possibly affecting drug absorption, eg, gastrectomy.
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas