ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable representative.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant disease, allergy or clinical findings at
- A positive urine drug screen, history of significant regular alcohol consumption
within 6 months of screening or use of tobacco or nicotine containing products within
the three months preceding study date or a positive urine cotinine at screening or Day
- Blood donation of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) within 56 days prior to dosing.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo