- Healthy male and female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18
and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities
identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood
pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant disease, allergy or clinical findings at
- A positive urine drug screen, history of significant regular alcohol consumption
within 6 months of screening or use of tobacco or nicotine containing products within
the three months preceding study date or a positive urine cotinine at screening or Day
- Blood donation of approximately 1 pint (500 mL) within 56 days prior to dosing.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential.