ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Unilateral or bilateral primary open angle glaucoma, capsular glaucoma, pigmentary glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
- Patients currently on IOP reducing therapy: IOP greater than or equal to 25mmHg (two IOP determinations at pre-study separated by at least one hour) OR Patients without IOP reducing therapy: IOP greater than or equal to 30mmHg (two IOP determinations at pre-study separated by at least one hour).
- History of acute angle closure or closed/barely open anterior chamber angle.
- Current use of contact lenses.
- Ocular surgery or argon laser trabeculoplasty (ALT) within three months prior to
- Ocular inflammation/infection occurring within three months prior to pre-study visit.
- Hypersensitivity to benzalkonium chloride or to any other component of the study drug
- Other abnormal ocular condition or symptom preventing the patient from entering the
study, according to the investigator's judgement.
- Cardiac failure, sinus bradycardia, second and third degree of atrioventricular block.
(The routines for prescribing topical B-blocking agents will be followed.
- Bronchial asthma, history of bronchial asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary
disease. (The routines for prescribing topical B-blocking agents will be followed).
- Women of childbearing potential who has not used adequate contraceptive methods during
the last three months.
- Inability to adhere to treatment/visit plan.
- Have participated in any other clinical study within one month prior to pre-study
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Bad Abbach,