- A total body weight >25 kg (55 lbs).
- Symptoms of urinary frequency (average ≥8 daily bathroom visits to urinate) and
urgency to urinate, with or without urgency incontinence, for at least 6 months prior
to enrolment, OR
- Stable neurological disease and urodynamically confirmed detrusor overactivity, who
may require intermittent catheterization for management of urinary drainage.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 4 weeks or 5 half-lives, whichever is
longer, before first study dose
- Ongoing use of potent CYP3A4 inhibitors or inducers or CYP2D6 inhibitors
- Ongoing use of another drug for treating overactive bladder
- Uncontrolled narrow angle glaucoma, urinary or gastric retention