ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subject has a current DAS28 equal to or less than 3.2.
- Subject is currently receiving treatment with etanercept, either 25 mg twice weekly or 50 mg once weekly, for a minimum of 14 months at baseline
- Subject is currently receiving oral, sc or intramuscular methotrexate once weekly, 7.5 mg/week to 25 mg/week and at a stable dose for a minimum of 4 months at baseline.
- Subject has earlier had an attempt of discontinuing etanercept for reasons of
remission or low disease activity state.
- Subject has received any disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug, other than
methotrexate, within one month before baseline.
- Subject has had a dose of prednisone (or equivalent) >7.5 mg/day or has received
intra-articular, intravenous, intramuscular, or subcutaneous corticosteroid within one
month of baseline.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama