ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 18 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight >45 kg (99 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable representative.
- A history of drug induced agranulocytosis and history of liver and hematological
problems while taking amodiaquine.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- San Andres de Tumaco, Narino
- Bambolim, Goa