- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 21 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- A positive urine drug screen.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for females or 21
drinks/week for males.
- Pregnant or nursing females.