ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adult, outpatient with primary diagnosis of Major Depressive Disorder (depressive symptoms for at least 30 days prior to screening).
- Hamilton Psychiatric Rating Scale for Depression (HAM-D 17) total score of >= 20.
- Clinical Global Impressions Scale-Severity (CGI-S) score of >= 4.
- Clinical instability (25% or greater increase/decrease in HAM-D 17 total score from
screening to baseline).
- Significant risk of suicide as assessed by clinician judgment, HAM-D 17 and Columbia
Suicide-Severity Rating Scale scores Other eligibility criteria also apply.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Vancouver, British Columbia