ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and female Japanese subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Male subjects with a history of subfertility/infertility and other conditions that in
the opinion of the investigator may affect fertility.
- Exposure within the previous three months to a drug known to have a negative effect on
skeletal muscle or reproductive organs.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo