- Healthy male and female Japanese subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- Male subjects with a history of subfertility/infertility and other conditions that in
the opinion of the investigator may affect fertility.
- Exposure within the previous three months to a drug known to have a negative effect
on skeletal muscle or reproductive organs.
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential.