- Confirmed advanced solid tumors unresponsive to currently available therapies or for
which there is no standard therapy.
- Adequate coagulation, liver, and renal function.
- Candidate for DCE-MRI evaluations.
- ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group) performance status of 0 or 1.
- Evidence of significant bleeding problems.
- History of certain gastrointestinal problems including fistula and abscess.
- Chronic, uncontrolled hypertension.
- Patients with any history of primary or metastatic tumor involvement of the brain or
with tumors that encase great vessels.