ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Meets the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) 1987 revised criteria for classification of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) for at least 6 months prior to screening
- Active RA at the time of screening and baseline consisting of >= 5 swollen and >= 5 tender joints (28-joint count) and at least 1 of the following at screening: C-reactive protein >= 10 mg/L or Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate >= 28 mm/h
- Must be receiving methotrexate for at least 12 weeks, with a stable route and dose (up to 25 mg weekly) for at least 8 weeks prior to the baseline visit.
- Subjects with other rheumatic diseases
- Cancer or history of cancer (other than cutaneous basal cell carcinoma and squamous
cell carcinoma or in situ cervical cancer)
- Any prior use of B cell-depleting therapy
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama