ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects, not of child bearing potential.
- Age 18-55 inclusive
- Total body weight >50 kg.
- Evidence or history of clinical significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- History of orthostatic blood pressure changes or orthostatic symptoms
- Greater than 7 drinks of alcohol per week for women and greater than 14 drinks per
week for men
- Smoking more than 5 cigarettes per day
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in