ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male and/or female patients (females will be women of non-childbearing potential) with an historical diagnosis of type 2 diabetes mellitus, who are currently being treated with metformin at a dose at or near maximum.
- Hb A1c between 7-10%.
- Fasting C-peptide >0.4 nmol/L.
- History of clinically significant chronic conditions other than T2DM not well
controlled by either diet or medications.
- Patients with pancreatitis or considered a high risk for pancreatitis.
- History of contraindications to metformin therapy.
- Previous treatment with an approved or investigational GLP 1 mimetic.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Hachioji, Tokyo