Main Inclusion Criteria:
- Patients, male or female, over 18 years old.
- Patients diagnosed with RA according to investigator criteria
- Patients with a disease evolution >= 1 year
- Patients with > = 5 affected joints
- Patients with other muscle skeletal, rheumatic and/or degenerative diseases different
- Patients who are taking part or have taken part in a clinical trial or in a study with
drugs within the last 12 months. Any condition that, in the investigator's judgment
would interfere with the subject's ability to comply with protocol requirements or
give informed consent.