ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Only healthy male volunteers in the 18-40 age range will be included.
- At the selection visit allowed normal range for vital signs will be: Blood pressure (with the subject sitting down) 90-130mm Hg systolic and 60-90
- The volunteers' health condition will be determined from their complete clinical history by doctors at the clinical research site and lab test results by certified clinical laboratories mm Hg diastolic, heart rate 55-100 bpm , respiratory rate 14-20 respirations per minute.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing) disease or clinical findings at Screening.
- Treatment with a PDE-5 inhibitor within the 4 days preceding the first dose of study
- History of hypersensitivity to sildenafil citrate or any components of its
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Col. Arenal Tepepan, Mexico D.F.