ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Body mass index higher or equal to 18,5 and lower or equal than 29,9 kg/m2.
- Good health conditions or without significant disease, at medical discretion, according to the rules defined in the Protocol, and evaluations undergone: clinical history, pulse and blood pressure measurements, physical and psychological examination, ECG and complementary laboratory examination.
- Able to understand the study nature and objective, including the risks and adverse effects and willing to cooperate with the investigator and act according to all the trial requirements, which is confirmed by signing the Informed Consent Form.
- Hypersensitivity to the study drug or to the chemically related compounds; history of
serious adverse reactions or hypersensitivity to any drug.
- History or presence of hepatic or gastrointestinal diseases, or other condition that
affects the drug absorption, distribution, excretion or metabolism
- History of hepatic, renal, lung, gastrointestinal, epileptic, hematological or
psychiatric disease; hypo or hypertension of whatever etiology which demands treatment
with drugs; history or occurrence of myocardial infarction, angina and/or cardiac
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Braganca Paulista, SP
- New Haven, Connecticut