- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 21 and 47 years, inclusive
(Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG) and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable
- Evidence of significant disease of the blood, kidney, endocrine system, lungs,
gastrointestinal, heart, liver, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic (including drug
allergies, but excluding season allergies).
- Active smokers or users of tobacco containing products and other drugs
- Pregnant or nursing females; females of childbearing potential including those with