ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men or women of non-childbearing potential (WONCBP) aged 18 to 50 years inclusive at screening;
- Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18 to 32 kg/m2 and body weight ≥50 kg.;
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of screening evaluations;
- Calculated creatinine clearance within normal limits using the Cockcroft-Gault formula;
- Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day as determined by history, and if a smoker must be able to abstain from smoking during the inpatient stay;
- Have a high probability for compliance with and completion of the study.
- Presence or history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of the
- Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease;
- Any surgical or medical condition that may interfere with the distribution,
metabolism, or excretion of the investigational product;
- Acute disease state (eg, nausea, vomiting, fever, or diarrhea) within 7 days before
study day 1;
- History of drug abuse within 1 year before study day 1;
- Admitted alcohol abuse or history of alcohol use that may interfere with the subject's
ability to comply with the protocol requirements.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in