ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Mean urinary frequency of >=8 micturitions per 24 hours as verified by the screening bladder diary prior to Start of Placebo run in visit (Visit 2)
- Mean number of micturition related urgency episodes >=3 per 24 hours as verified by the screening bladder diary prior to Start of Placebo run in /Visit 2 (Urgency episodes are defined as those with Urinary Sensation Scale rating >=3)
- Mean number of micturition related nocturnal urgency episodes >=2 but no more than 8 episodes per 24 hours as verified by the bladder diary at Visit 2 (nocturnal urgency episodes are defined as those with Urinary Sensation Scale rating of >3 recorded in the bed time section of the bladder diary)
- A known recent history or previous diagnosis of any sleep disorder such as obstructive
sleep apnea, primary insomnia, periodic limb movement, parasomnia
- Nocturia due to other underlying uncontrolled conditions, such as congestive heart
failure, diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus, polyuria of any cause, etc.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Québec City, Quebec