ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 18 to 30 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing) disease or clinical findings at screening.
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days or 5 half lives preceding the
first dose of study medication.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Camperdown, New South Wales
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Miami, Florida