ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subject had successfully completed either Protocol Fx-006 or Fx-1A-201.
- Male or female subjects with ATTR-PN who had not undergone liver or heart transplantation at time of enrollment.
- If female, subject was post-menopausal, surgically sterilized, or willing to use an acceptable method of birth control
- Chronic use of non-protocol approved non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- Pregnant or breast feeding female subjects.
- Clinically significant medical condition that, in the opinion of the investigator,
would place the subject at an increased risk to participate in the study.
- An alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and aspartate aminotransferase (AST) value >3 ×
upper limit of normal (ULN) that, in the medical judgment of the investigator, was due
to reduced liver function or active liver disease.
- Sexually active males with partners of childbearing potential not using highly
effective contraception or not agreeing to continue highly effective contraception for
at least 3 months after last dose of study drug.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos aires,
- Rio De Jameiro, R.j.