- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7 drinks/week for women and 14
drinks/week for men (1 drink = 150 mL of wine or 360 mL of beer or 45 mL of hard
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- Hypersensitivity/allergic reactions to any component of the study drugs.