ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 7 drinks/week for women and 14
drinks/week for men (1 drink = 150 mL of wine or 360 mL of beer or 45 mL of hard
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- Hypersensitivity/allergic reactions to any component of the study drugs.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas