ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects and/or healthy female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- 12-lead ECG demonstrating QTc >450 msec at screening or other clinically significant
abnormalities at screening.
- History or family history of risk factors for QTc interval prolongation or torsades de
pointes (eg, organic heart disease, congestive heart failure, hypokalemia,
hypomagnesemia, congenital long QT syndrome, myocardial ischemia or infarction);
family history of sudden death.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Neptune, New Jersey
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas