- Sexually active men must agree to use a medically acceptable form of contraception
during the study and continue it for 12 weeks after investigational product
- Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day as determined by history. Must
be able to abstain from smoking during the inpatient stay.
- Use of any investigational or prescription drug within 30 days before investigation
- Consumption of any caffeine-containing products (eg, coffee, tea, chocolate, or soda)
or alcoholic beverages within 48 hours before study day 1.
- Use of any over-the-counter drugs, including herbal supplements within 72 hours before
study day 1.