ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adult subjects 50 years of age or older
- Subject must reside in the surveillance area
- Subjects who present to a study healthcare facility where the treating physician clinically suspects CAP
- Any subject who is transferred to a study healthcare facility after already being
hospitalized for 48 hours or more at any other in-patient facility (such as a
- Hospital Acquired pneumonia (ie, develops signs and symptoms of pneumonia after being
hospitalized for 48 hours or more).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in