ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Advanced/metastatic solid tumor that is resistant to standard therapy or for which no standard therapy is available.
- ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group) Performance Status (PS) must be 0 or 1.
- Adequate bone marrow, liver and kidney function.
- Patients with known brain metastases.
- Previous high dose chemotherapy requiring stem cell rescue.
- Prior irradiation to >25% of the bone marrow.
- Active bacterial, fungal or viral infection including hepatitis B (HBV), hepatitis C
- Current active treatment in another clinical study.
- Pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Active inflammatory gastrointestinal disease, chronic diarrhea (unless related to
underlying malignancy or prior related treatment) or history of abdominal fistula,
gastrointestinal perforation, peptic ulcer disease, or intra-abdominal abscess within
6 months prior to study enrollment.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Washington, District of Columbia
- Los Angeles, California
- Aurora, Colorado
- Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- Lafayette, Indiana
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Detroit, Michigan
- Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Nashville, Tennessee
- San Antonio, Texas
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Tacoma, Washington
- San Francisco, California
- Houston, Texas
- Madison, Wisconsin