- Advanced/metastatic solid tumor that is resistant to standard therapy or for which no
standard therapy is available.
- ECOG (Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group) Performance Status (PS) must be 0 or 1.
- Adequate bone marrow, liver and kidney function.
- Patients with known brain metastases.
- Previous high dose chemotherapy requiring stem cell rescue.
- Prior irradiation to >25% of the bone marrow.
- Active bacterial, fungal or viral infection including hepatitis B (HBV), hepatitis C
- Current active treatment in another clinical study.
- Pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Active inflammatory gastrointestinal disease, chronic diarrhea (unless related to
underlying malignancy or prior related treatment) or history of abdominal fistula,
gastrointestinal perforation, peptic ulcer disease, or intra-abdominal abscess within
6 months prior to study enrollment.