- Diagnosis of primary open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension in one or both eyes
- Intraocular Pressure (IOP) of at least 22 mmHg and not more than 30 mmHg in either
eye at 8 AM after discontinuing previous glaucoma treatment
- Visual acuity correctable to 20/100 or better in each eye.
- Closed/barely open anterior chamber angle or a history of acute angle closure in
- Diagnosis of a clinically significant or progressive retinal disease (eg, diabetic
retinopathy, macular degeneration) in either eye.
- Advanced glaucoma or a history of severe central visual field loss in either eye.
- History of ocular surgery or trauma in either eye within 6 months of the screening
- History of ocular infection, ocular inflammation, or laser surgery in either eye
within 3 months of the screening visit.